error loading nview.dll

when booting up I get this error message
'RUNDLL error loading nview.dll'

what program is this for & how do I fix it?

thanks!
5 answers Last reply
More about error loading nview

    Hi Rod,

    It means you need to reinstall and/or update your Nvidia video drivers.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Rod Ayers" <rodayers@att.net> wrote in message
    > when booting up I get this error message
    > 'RUNDLL error loading nview.dll'
    >
    > what program is this for & how do I fix it?
    >

    > thanks!

    Hi

    That file is part of the Nvidia software. Try uninstalling/re-installing
    the drivers for your graphics card.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Rod Ayers" <rodayers@att.net> wrote in message
    > when booting up I get this error message
    > 'RUNDLL error loading nview.dll'
    >
    > what program is this for & how do I fix it?
    >

    > thanks!

    To add:

    You can download the latest driver version form here:

    --
    shruggles

    --
    shruggles