OK, I just noticed something else re: my Firefox on Neopets

Before I had to re-install my OS, I remember that none of the backgrounds in
anu shops would download, which allowed the pages to open much quicker. I
think that is what I am missing, and why my restocking isn't going as well
as it had been.

Does anyone here know if there is another extension to download? I tried
the "Load Images" boxes and if they were both unchecked, I couldn't see the
backgrounds, but I also could not see the item pictures, either.
3 answers Last reply
More about noticed firefox neopets

    did you tick the box (in FF prefs / Web Features) next to Load Images that
    says "For the originating website only"?

    "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Before I had to re-install my OS, I remember that none of the backgrounds
    > in
    > anu shops would download, which allowed the pages to open much quicker. I
    > think that is what I am missing, and why my restocking isn't going as well
    > as it had been.
    >
    > Does anyone here know if there is another extension to download? I tried
    > the "Load Images" boxes and if they were both unchecked, I couldn't see
    > the
    > backgrounds, but I also could not see the item pictures, either.

    Yes, I tried every combination of the boxes and its still no good.
    "NeonBlue" <donot@spamme.thankyou.com> wrote in message
    > did you tick the box (in FF prefs / Web Features) next to Load Images that
    > says "For the originating website only"?
    >
    > "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Before I had to re-install my OS, I remember that none of the
    backgrounds
    > > in
    > > anu shops would download, which allowed the pages to open much quicker.
    > > think that is what I am missing, and why my restocking isn't going as
    well
    > > as it had been.
    > >
    > > Does anyone here know if there is another extension to download? I
    tried
    > > the "Load Images" boxes and if they were both unchecked, I couldn't see
    > > the
    > > backgrounds, but I also could not see the item pictures, either.

    that's strange then? o_O
    ticking that box on mine only loads images from neopets.com and none of the
    fancy things that some people have in their shops and suchlike. All I can
    suggest is try deleting all temp internet files and all temp files just
    incase some images are still left behind in caches? oh and also have you got
    any adblocking going on? such as hostfile or other kind of blocking? maybe
    that could be blocking all the images?

    > Yes, I tried every combination of the boxes and its still no good.
    > "NeonBlue" <donot@spamme.thankyou.com> wrote in message
    >> did you tick the box (in FF prefs / Web Features) next to Load Images
    >> that
    >> says "For the originating website only"?
    >>
    >> "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > Before I had to re-install my OS, I remember that none of the
    > backgrounds
    >> > in
    >> > anu shops would download, which allowed the pages to open much quicker.
    >> > think that is what I am missing, and why my restocking isn't going as
    > well
    >> > as it had been.
    >> >
    >> > Does anyone here know if there is another extension to download? I
    > tried
    >> > the "Load Images" boxes and if they were both unchecked, I couldn't see
    >> > the
    >> > backgrounds, but I also could not see the item pictures, either.

Download Firefox Video Games