Best Cam for Laptop

Hi! Could someone suggest a good webcam for a laptop. Quality of
image as important as dimensions of the cam. Thank you. Ignis

<ignis@prexar.com> wrote in message
> Hi! Could someone suggest a good webcam for a laptop. Quality of
> image as important as dimensions of the cam. Thank you. Ignis

havent put one into action yet
Logitech QuickCam Notebooks Pro should be nice
small, low light, ccd

the same imager on other cams is remarkably nice.

Hallo !
I have creative NX PRO ! the image is good.
bye
pierre