Trick for TrackerCam

Here's a trick for controlling TrackerCam on the web:

Often, I get visitors who treat the equipment rudely; jerk things around
then just leave.

I don't particularly care to leave the trackerpod viewpoint enabled because
it will interupt the manual tilt/pan operation by the user. But if you set a
single viewpoint with a reasonable timeout i.e. 300 seconds this will bring
your camera orientation back to a desired position (including zoom if
enabled) when a user leaves your server.

Search for backyard at
http://www.trackercam.com/TCam/Cammunity/list_cams.php to view my Backyard
TrackerCam when online.

Good luck

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 07:58:18 -0500, "Ralph Wallace" <ralphwallace@charter.net>
wrote:

>Here's a trick for controlling TrackerCam on the web:
>
>Often, I get visitors who treat the equipment rudely; jerk things around
>then just leave.
>
>I don't particularly care to leave the trackerpod viewpoint enabled because
>it will interupt the manual tilt/pan operation by the user. But if you set a
>single viewpoint with a reasonable timeout i.e. 300 seconds this will bring
>your camera orientation back to a desired position (including zoom if
>enabled) when a user leaves your server.
>
>Search for backyard at
>http://www.trackercam.com/TCam/Cammunity/list_cams.php to view my Backyard
>TrackerCam when online.
>
>Good luck

well..
this is a postitive way of spamming :)
keep up the good work ! ,it is a good cam !