Well - I'm out of it

Pirate helmswoman is now strong enough that even with a dual battle mirror
and just about any weapon I can afford benoitMB can't beat her - and the
second wave the poor little korbat can't even lay a finger on. He's done
his bit, and as soon as codestone prices restabilize he's going to start
training seriously.

I've defeated the Pirate Scout 83 times so far and am still going strong
even though I'm only rank 1 lol. I think people in the higher end of each
rank are at a bit of an advantage, regardless of which rank that is.

Actually do we know how they determine rank? Solely on HP? I'm at 25 Hps
and rank 1. What are the rest of you?

And what happens if you train your HPs over the threshold while the war's
still on? You jump up a rank and get all these new players against whom to
score extra points?

"queds" <queds@> schreef in bericht
> I've defeated the Pirate Scout 83 times so far and am still going strong
> even though I'm only rank 1 lol. I think people in the higher end of each
> rank are at a bit of an advantage, regardless of which rank that is.
>
> Actually do we know how they determine rank? Solely on HP? I'm at 25 Hps
> and rank 1. What are the rest of you?

I have 121 hitpoints and got rank 2, my daughter's pet has 119 HP and has
rank 1.
She already got 86 points, while I had to give up at 11. :)

So I guess at 120 is the limit.

> And what happens if you train your HPs over the threshold while the war's
> still on? You jump up a rank and get all these new players against whom to
> score extra points?

My daughter has trained her pet in the mean time till 121 HP and she still
got rank 1.
But I don't know if that will change once a new wave has started.

--
M00ndreamz
****