Trouble with Neopets

Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(

Di
6 answers Last reply
More about trouble neopets

    "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(
    >
    > Di

    Here they are just a bit slow, like every weekend.

    --
    M00ndreamz
    ****

    "Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > > Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(
    > >
    > > Di
    > >

    > Here they are just a bit slow, like every weekend.
    >

    > M00ndreamz

    Yes, it came back, but it's sooooooo slow it's driving me crazy. :-)

    Di

    Diane wrote:

    > Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(

    When I'm able to get anywhere, I've been getting logged out
    almost every time I go to a new page...been that way for a week
    or so. Could that be an actual glitch or my computer (again)?

    --
    Neopets! It's FREE! Create and care for a virtual pet, explore,
    play games and more!

    Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said
    > Diane wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(
    >
    > When I'm able to get anywhere, I've been getting logged out
    > almost every time I go to a new page...been that way for a week
    > or so. Could that be an actual glitch or my computer (again)?

    I keep getting the page that says something along the lines of you being
    sent there from the wrong place. I can get round it by temporarily
    disabling my fire wall but why it has suddenly started happening is at
    the moment a bit of a mystery. I just hope it fixes itself ASAP as it is
    a bit tiresome.

    "Dreamstalker" <me9@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Diane wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(
    >
    > When I'm able to get anywhere, I've been getting logged out
    > almost every time I go to a new page...been that way for a week
    > or so. Could that be an actual glitch or my computer (again)?

    I don't know. I wish I could help you, but I'm so computer illiterate.
    Maybe someone else here can. So sorry you're going through that.

    Di

    Les wrote:
    > Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said
    >
    >>Diane wrote:
    >>
    >>>Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(
    >>
    >>When I'm able to get anywhere, I've been getting logged out
    >>almost every time I go to a new page...been that way for a week
    >>or so. Could that be an actual glitch or my computer (again)?
    >
    > I keep getting the page that says something along the lines of you being
    > sent there from the wrong place. I can get round it by temporarily
    > disabling my fire wall but why it has suddenly started happening is at
    > the moment a bit of a mystery. I just hope it fixes itself ASAP as it is
    > a bit tiresome.

    Yeah, when that first began happening I set my firewall properly;
    just checked my settings again and all is as it should be.

    --
    Neopets! It's FREE! Create and care for a virtual pet, explore,
    play games and more!
    http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=dreamstalkerwolf

Games Video Games