Trouble with Neopets

"Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:3oudnZoGBfWMMg3fRVn-tw@rogers.com...
> Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(
>
> Di

Here they are just a bit slow, like every weekend.

--
M00ndreamz
****

Diane

"Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> > Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(
> >
> > Di
> >

> Here they are just a bit slow, like every weekend.
>

> M00ndreamz

Yes, it came back, but it's sooooooo slow it's driving me crazy. :)

Di

Diane wrote:

> Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(

When I'm able to get anywhere, I've been getting logged out
almost every time I go to a new page...been that way for a week
or so. Could that be an actual glitch or my computer (again)?

--
Neopets! It's FREE! Create and care for a virtual pet, explore,
play games and more!

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said
> Diane wrote:
>
> > Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(
>
> When I'm able to get anywhere, I've been getting logged out
> almost every time I go to a new page...been that way for a week
> or so. Could that be an actual glitch or my computer (again)?

I keep getting the page that says something along the lines of you being
sent there from the wrong place. I can get round it by temporarily
disabling my fire wall but why it has suddenly started happening is at
the moment a bit of a mystery. I just hope it fixes itself ASAP as it is
a bit tiresome.

Diane

"Dreamstalker" <me9@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Diane wrote:
>
> > Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(
>
> When I'm able to get anywhere, I've been getting logged out
> almost every time I go to a new page...been that way for a week
> or so. Could that be an actual glitch or my computer (again)?

I don't know. I wish I could help you, but I'm so computer illiterate.
Maybe someone else here can. So sorry you're going through that.

Di

Les wrote:
> Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said
>
>>Diane wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone else having trouble? I hate it when they're down. :-(
>>
>>When I'm able to get anywhere, I've been getting logged out
>>almost every time I go to a new page...been that way for a week
>>or so. Could that be an actual glitch or my computer (again)?
>
> I keep getting the page that says something along the lines of you being
> sent there from the wrong place. I can get round it by temporarily
> disabling my fire wall but why it has suddenly started happening is at
> the moment a bit of a mystery. I just hope it fixes itself ASAP as it is
> a bit tiresome.

Yeah, when that first began happening I set my firewall properly;
just checked my settings again and all is as it should be.