paintbrush

I just won a paint brush through the fruit machine. I would be excited but
it's not really the brush that I was hoping for. If anyone would like to
trade me or buy it please let me know.
-Hellene

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Hellene Jackson [h_jackson@cox.net] said
> I just won a paint brush through the fruit machine. I would be excited but
> it's not really the brush that I was hoping for. If anyone would like to
> trade me or buy it please let me know.
> -Hellene

What paint brush is it and what paint brush are you hoping for?

I recieved the skunk paintbrush. I would really like a fire or darigan (not
sure how to spell it) paint brush.
-Hellene
"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hellene Jackson [h_jackson@cox.net] said
>> I just won a paint brush through the fruit machine. I would be excited
>> but
>> it's not really the brush that I was hoping for. If anyone would like to
>> trade me or buy it please let me know.
>> -Hellene
>>

> What paint brush is it and what paint brush are you hoping for?

Skunk is worth about 150k, the fire was 400k last I saw, and darigan is over
1 mill

"Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
> I recieved the skunk paintbrush. I would really like a fire or darigan
(not
> sure how to spell it) paint brush.
> -Hellene
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hellene Jackson [h_jackson@cox.net] said
> >> I just won a paint brush through the fruit machine. I would be excited
> >> but
> >> it's not really the brush that I was hoping for. If anyone would like
> >> trade me or buy it please let me know.
> >> -Hellene
> >>

> > What paint brush is it and what paint brush are you hoping for?

like I said before. I would be willing to sell the brush. for what it is
worth
-Hellene
"moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Skunk is worth about 150k, the fire was 400k last I saw, and darigan is
> over
> 1 mill
>
> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>> I recieved the skunk paintbrush. I would really like a fire or darigan
> (not
>> sure how to spell it) paint brush.
>> -Hellene
>> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Hellene Jackson [h_jackson@cox.net] said
>> >>

>> > What paint brush is it and what paint brush are you hoping for?

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Hellene Jackson [h_jackson@cox.net] said
> like I said before. I would be willing to sell the brush. for what it is
> worth

The best way would just be to auction it.