Mike

Splendid

Is it possible for when you click on a reg file for it NOT to ask you "are
you sure you want to add the following information in.... to the registry"?

For all Windows flavors 98 to XP. I know it is not recommended but someone
was asking me about this confirmation.

Thanks

Hi,

You would have to create a batch file using the /s switch to do it without
requiring confirmation, simply importing it into the system via regedit will
not give you that option.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Mike" <mike@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible for when you click on a reg file for it NOT to ask you "are
> you sure you want to add the following information in.... to the
> registry"?
>
> For all Windows flavors 98 to XP. I know it is not recommended but someone
> was asking me about this confirmation.
>

> Thanks

Mike

Splendid