ram1009

Distinguished
What's wrong with this website lately? For the last several days each page takes minutes, not seconds to load. Frankly, I don't have time to use this site at this pace. Please don't anybody tell me it's my ISP because this is the only site behaving this way.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
From what I could tell, the problems are related to timeouts on some of the ads they're using.

But the site's in such a poor shape that I suppose anything could cause it. I'd be surprised if they'd fix the javascript errors in 2010 even. And they've been there since last year.

ram1009

Distinguished

I, too wish it were a hiccup. Unfortunately that isn't the case. As I said, It's been this way for nearly a week now and this page took nearly a minute to load. I get a lot of good info here but I can get it elsewhere a lot faster. As the other poster has pointed out this site has been in disrepair for some time this is the last straw for me. I'll check back though.

mhelm1

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2010
Bump, This is the slowest website in my favorites. It's probally cause I block all popups and only enable flash when I want it. However as other users have said,"you can only take so much"