Constant Lagg Problems.

0rnias

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2006
Ok - I recently got my dad's mate to build a computer capable of playing World of Warcraft.
He did it - I got my human to Stormwind and it just d/ced me.
It turned out whenever there was too much stuff going on (In major places) The internet would bail out on me.
So i phoned tech support and they told me to configure my network card, i told them i didn't know how, so they told me step by step to enable some options.
Now World of Warcraft is playable -BUT- People appear from no where and it's still pretty laggy.
I'm not that bothered about WoW, but i recently took up WC3: TFT and my unit's movement speed is 350 Miliseconds - This is VERY bad.. Although i do not lagg in game, my units take a 3rd of a second to respond.
I have noticed in other online games, the online sensation has been a bit strange, and i've realised it's MY internet.
I'm using a ''NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller'' and i'm on a 10.00MB NTL Connection.. This shouldn't be happening. I noticed you guys are all pro's and stuff, and in hope, wondered if you could solve my little problem.. Ideas and solutions would be appreciated alot..

-Jay

(If you need details, please specify and i'll try to reply ASAP)!

0rnias

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2006
Kinda tough to diagnose a problem when we dont even know what the pc is.... :roll:

Hehe, ok =)
My Computer;
nVidia GeForce 6600 Graphics Card.
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor
3000+
1.81GHz, 1.00GB of RAM
And then this, which i have no idea wtf it is.
''Physical Address Extension''

Although before that was there it lagged, so meh.
Sorry for not posting specs earlier :p

-Jay

TRENDING THREADS