CodeToad

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam,comp.robotics.misc (More info?)

Where can I download the QCSDK from? Cannot find it at the
developer.logitech.com site.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam,comp.robotics.misc (More info?)

http://compsci.snc.edu/cs460_archive/2003/rousjo/media/
"CodeToad" <jbhamlin@cox.net> kirjoitti viestissä
> Where can I download the QCSDK from? Cannot find it at the
> developer.logitech.com site.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam,comp.robotics.misc (More info?)

sdk ver 1.0 (2000) is available at:
http://www.logitech.com/pub/developer/quickcam/qcsdk.exe

http://www.cedhart.ch/cgi-bin/messageboard/data/board1/76-1.shtml :
"this is an old sdk, and the only one that i can find. it will only work on
the older drivers. also, it doesn't allow you to control all the features of
the quickcam, especially for the newer ones. i've been looking for a newer
version, but with no luck. i called the techsupport line; they said that
they have discontinued the sdk for the digital cams. if anyone out there has
something newer than "ver 1.0, please post it. thank you."

"CodeToad" <jbhamlin@cox.net> kirjoitti viestissä
> Where can I download the QCSDK from? Cannot find it at the
> developer.logitech.com site.

CodeToad

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam,comp.robotics.misc (More info?)

THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!