New Moach avie

I wandered around pet lookups, sure that all I needed to do was find a
moach for the new avie. I found some of the other petpetpets but no
moaches (moachi?)

So I finally gave up and looked it up on the neoboards:

http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Rasheko

*grin* I'm not that patient, I guess!!

-Lois
5 answers Last reply
More about moach avie

    "gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >I wandered around pet lookups, sure that all I needed to do was find a
    > moach for the new avie. I found some of the other petpetpets but no
    > moaches (moachi?)
    >
    > So I finally gave up and looked it up on the neoboards:
    >
    > http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Rasheko
    >
    > *grin* I'm not that patient, I guess!!
    >
    > -Lois

    Very kind of you to share; thank you!
    Mikki

    "gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >I wandered around pet lookups, sure that all I needed to do was find a
    > moach for the new avie. I found some of the other petpetpets but no
    > moaches (moachi?)
    >
    > So I finally gave up and looked it up on the neoboards:
    >
    > http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Rasheko
    >
    > *grin* I'm not that patient, I guess!!

    I never am either. Thanks!!

    daramark

    gsulois wrote:
    > I wandered around pet lookups, sure that all I needed to do was find a
    > moach for the new avie. I found some of the other petpetpets but no
    > moaches (moachi?)
    >
    > So I finally gave up and looked it up on the neoboards:
    >
    > http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Rasheko

    Thanks.

    Gareeth

    Thanks!!

    > gsulois wrote:
    >> I wandered around pet lookups, sure that all I needed to do was find a
    >> moach for the new avie. I found some of the other petpetpets but no
    >> moaches (moachi?)
    >>
    >> So I finally gave up and looked it up on the neoboards:
    >>
    >> http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Rasheko
    >>
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Gareeth

    Thank You!!
    "gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >I wandered around pet lookups, sure that all I needed to do was find a
    > moach for the new avie. I found some of the other petpetpets but no
    > moaches (moachi?)
    >
    > So I finally gave up and looked it up on the neoboards:
    >
    > http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Rasheko
    >
    > *grin* I'm not that patient, I guess!!
    >
    > -Lois

Games Video Games