New Moach avie

Last response: in Video Games
May 24, 2005 1:34:23 AM

I wandered around pet lookups, sure that all I needed to do was find a
moach for the new avie. I found some of the other petpetpets but no
moaches (moachi?)

So I finally gave up and looked it up on the neoboards:

http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&s...

*grin* I'm not that patient, I guess!!

-Lois

More about : moach avie

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 1:45:01 AM

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
>I wandered around pet lookups, sure that all I needed to do was find a
> moach for the new avie. I found some of the other petpetpets but no
> moaches (moachi?)
>
> So I finally gave up and looked it up on the neoboards:
>
> http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&s...
>
> *grin* I'm not that patient, I guess!!
>
> -Lois

Very kind of you to share; thank you!
Mikki
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 3:51:30 AM

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
>I wandered around pet lookups, sure that all I needed to do was find a
> moach for the new avie. I found some of the other petpetpets but no
> moaches (moachi?)
>
> So I finally gave up and looked it up on the neoboards:
>
> http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&s...
>
> *grin* I'm not that patient, I guess!!

I never am either. Thanks!!

daramark
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 6:27:58 AM

gsulois wrote:
> I wandered around pet lookups, sure that all I needed to do was find a
> moach for the new avie. I found some of the other petpetpets but no
> moaches (moachi?)
>
> So I finally gave up and looked it up on the neoboards:
>
> http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&s...

Thanks.

Gareeth
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 7:49:44 AM

Thanks!!

news:o iwke.18014$tt5.7737@edtnps90...
> gsulois wrote:
>> I wandered around pet lookups, sure that all I needed to do was find a
>> moach for the new avie. I found some of the other petpetpets but no
>> moaches (moachi?)
>>
>> So I finally gave up and looked it up on the neoboards:
>>
>> http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&s...
>>
> Thanks.
>
> Gareeth

Anonymous