ipaq 2210 connect to Internet via laptop

a b D Laptop
March 1, 2005 1:12:58 PM

Is it possible to connect my iPaq2210 with Internet via laptop with
bluetooth dongle?

If the answer is yes, how can I do this?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 1, 2005 6:29:04 PM

Of course.
Install ActiveSync on your laptop
Connect to laptop via ActiveSync bluetooth schema.
Set checkbox in PC ActiveSync's File->Connection Settings about "allow
network...."
In PPC Connectivity->Settings->Advanced->Network Card set combobox to The
Internet.
Enjoy.

news:D 01c1i$n5d$1@reader10.wxs.nl...

!