dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

I follow the instructions for backing up files, however when I get to System
Tools there is no "Backup" selection available as described by instructions.
Can anyone tell me how to get this option to work?
--
Computer Illiterate

If you're using XP Home edition, you're going to have to install
it from the CD.

Take a look here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q302894

If you don't have a CD, you can download it from here:

http://www.onecomputerguy.com/software/ntbackup.msi

Nepatsfan