Can't post in Feature response threads

JofaMang

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2009
I can post anywhere else, but when I try to post a message on a feature article feedback thread, it just doesn't show up. Have I been banned from posting there or something? I can't see why, as I have always been a respectful poster, but this issue is confusing me.

JofaMang

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2009
I tried that. Have tried in firefox/chrome/IE, and refreshing after posting with no success.

As for my signature ban, first time was for the link from my banner as well as the size. I corrected and had the sanction removed. Second one was from having two CPU-Z validation banners, I corrected and the sanction was removed.

Has there been a third signature ban that I haven't been made aware of? My last PM from staff was notification of the removal of my second signature sanction.

Your sanction history is showing a current signature ban. Which is weird, because it's still displaying a signature.

Do you get any kind of error when you try to submit a comment? Watch the post count, and the points total before and after you try and post. Do either increase? Mind you, it may take a few minutes for them to update.

JofaMang

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2009
No error at all, just a page refresh that usually accompanies the submission of a post, but with no post showing up. None of them have, checked the thread I was trying to post to. I have been receiving points for my posts in the forums today, but have not received any points for my attempts at posting in the article response threads.