Hope this helps some people

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 24, 2005 7:58:05 PM

From the news...

"We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
donation centre also."

More about : hope helps people

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 7:58:06 PM

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> From the news...
>
> "We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
> current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
> points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
> donation centre also."

doesn't help me

i was only able to earn 24 points as a battler ( in the last war i earned
568 points)
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 7:58:06 PM

>From the news...
>
>"We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
>current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
>points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
>donation centre also."

Ah, thank you for bringing that to our attention! Helps me, I hope. I
had given up (at 2 points!) on the war, I think I'll try it again.

-Lois
May 24, 2005 7:58:07 PM

~Kerry~ wrote:
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>From the news...
>>
>>"We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
>>current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
>>points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
>>donation centre also."
>

> doesn't help me
>
> i was only able to earn 24 points as a battler ( in the last war i earned
> 568 points)

Last war I had 902 points... this time, a measley 18. Grr :(
May 24, 2005 9:02:15 PM

~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said

> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > From the news...
> >
> > "We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
> > current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
> > points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
> > donation centre also."
>
> doesn't help me
>
> i was only able to earn 24 points as a battler ( in the last war i earned
> 568 points)

I'm struggling too. Last war I got over 2000 points and so far this time
I have 45. Still, I suppose it is all relative and hopefully prizes and
trophies will be graded by rank as well as by points scored.
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 9:02:16 PM

> ~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said
> >
> > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > From the news...
> > >
> > > "We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
> > > current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
> > > points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
> > > donation centre also."
> >
> > doesn't help me
> >
> > i was only able to earn 24 points as a battler ( in the last war i
earned
> > 568 points)
>
> I'm struggling too. Last war I got over 2000 points and so far this time
> I have 45. Still, I suppose it is all relative and hopefully prizes and
> trophies will be graded by rank as well as by points scored.

Last war I managed only 229. This war I already have 251.
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 12:02:33 AM

I am definately doing better this time around! I couldnt even get onto the
battledome last time, now I am over 200!

"Daniel Vandersluis" <daniel@azoogleads.com> wrote in message
> ~Kerry~ wrote:
>> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>From the news...
>>>
>>>"We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
>>>current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
>>>points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
>>>donation centre also."
>>

>> doesn't help me
>>
>> i was only able to earn 24 points as a battler ( in the last war i earned
>> 568 points)
> Last war I had 902 points... this time, a measley 18. Grr :(
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 1:07:12 AM

Hmmm... went back on today, site was running really fast, I'm up over 3200
Points now. Cooooool LOL.
Pays to be rank #1 hehe...

!