Hope this helps some people

From the news...

"We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
donation centre also."
7 answers Last reply
More about hope helps people

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > From the news...
    >
    > "We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
    > current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
    > points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
    > donation centre also."

    doesn't help me

    i was only able to earn 24 points as a battler ( in the last war i earned
    568 points)

    >From the news...
    >
    >"We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
    >current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
    >points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
    >donation centre also."

    Ah, thank you for bringing that to our attention! Helps me, I hope. I
    had given up (at 2 points!) on the war, I think I'll try it again.

    -Lois

    ~Kerry~ wrote:
    > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>From the news...
    >>
    >>"We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
    >>current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
    >>points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
    >>donation centre also."
    >

    > doesn't help me
    >
    > i was only able to earn 24 points as a battler ( in the last war i earned
    > 568 points)

    Last war I had 902 points... this time, a measley 18. Grr :(

    ~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said

    > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > From the news...
    > >
    > > "We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
    > > current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
    > > points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
    > > donation centre also."
    >
    > doesn't help me
    >
    > i was only able to earn 24 points as a battler ( in the last war i earned
    > 568 points)

    I'm struggling too. Last war I got over 2000 points and so far this time
    I have 45. Still, I suppose it is all relative and hopefully prizes and
    trophies will be graded by rank as well as by points scored.

    > ~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said
    > >
    > > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > From the news...
    > > >
    > > > "We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
    > > > current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
    > > > points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
    > > > donation centre also."
    > >
    > > doesn't help me
    > >
    > > i was only able to earn 24 points as a battler ( in the last war i
    earned
    > > 568 points)
    >
    > I'm struggling too. Last war I got over 2000 points and so far this time
    > I have 45. Still, I suppose it is all relative and hopefully prizes and
    > trophies will be graded by rank as well as by points scored.

    Last war I managed only 229. This war I already have 251.

    I am definately doing better this time around! I couldnt even get onto the
    battledome last time, now I am over 200!

    "Daniel Vandersluis" <daniel@azoogleads.com> wrote in message
    > ~Kerry~ wrote:
    >> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>From the news...
    >>>
    >>>"We have made a few changes to the way the Support role works in the
    >>>current war. It should now be a lot easier, and more rewarding to earn
    >>>points via games. Some more items have been added to the list in the
    >>>donation centre also."
    >>

    >> doesn't help me
    >>
    >> i was only able to earn 24 points as a battler ( in the last war i earned
    >> 568 points)
    > Last war I had 902 points... this time, a measley 18. Grr :(

    Hmmm... went back on today, site was running really fast, I'm up over 3200
    Points now. Cooooool LOL.
    Pays to be rank #1 hehe...

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >I am definately doing better this time around! I couldnt even get onto the
    >battledome last time, now I am over 200!
    >

    > "Daniel Vandersluis" <daniel@azoogleads.com> wrote in message
    >> ~Kerry~ wrote:
    >>> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> doesn't help me
    >>>
    >>> i was only able to earn 24 points as a battler ( in the last war i
    >>> earned 568 points)
    >> Last war I had 902 points... this time, a measley 18. Grr :(

Support Games Video Games