Help with my Logitech Quickcam zoom

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 13, 2004 11:04:10 PM

I`ve just purchased this webcam, and it appears to be set up OK, and I can
see myself on the screen. My only problem is that no-one else can! When I
try to use it in conversation with friends, I just have a little black
screen at the bottom where my video should be. I`ve done everything
recommended in the very sparse instruction book to no avail. The audio
thing is a bit echoey too, and there`s quite a delay in conversation with a
friend in Canada - but I imagine that that`s normal. It`s the video thing
that`s really bugging me, and I`d be so grateful for any help.

Thanks.

Pat Porter
(My email address is spamtrapped, so you`ll have to clean it up to reply!)

More about : logitech quickcam zoom

Anonymous
June 14, 2004 1:15:46 AM

If you are using MSN Msgr, look at tools/audio-video tuning wizard. Make
sure that your camera is selected.

!