Help with my Logitech Quickcam zoom

I`ve just purchased this webcam, and it appears to be set up OK, and I can
see myself on the screen. My only problem is that no-one else can! When I
try to use it in conversation with friends, I just have a little black
screen at the bottom where my video should be. I`ve done everything
recommended in the very sparse instruction book to no avail. The audio
thing is a bit echoey too, and there`s quite a delay in conversation with a
friend in Canada - but I imagine that that`s normal. It`s the video thing
that`s really bugging me, and I`d be so grateful for any help.

Thanks.

Pat Porter
(My email address is spamtrapped, so you`ll have to clean it up to reply!)
1 answer Last reply
More about help logitech quickcam zoom

    If you are using MSN Msgr, look at tools/audio-video tuning wizard. Make
    sure that your camera is selected.

    "Pat P" <eaxstitchNOSPAM@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > I`ve just purchased this webcam, and it appears to be set up OK, and I can
    > see myself on the screen. My only problem is that no-one else can! When
    > try to use it in conversation with friends, I just have a little black
    > screen at the bottom where my video should be. I`ve done everything
    > recommended in the very sparse instruction book to no avail. The audio
    > thing is a bit echoey too, and there`s quite a delay in conversation with
    > friend in Canada - but I imagine that that`s normal. It`s the video thing
    > that`s really bugging me, and I`d be so grateful for any help.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Pat Porter
    > (My email address is spamtrapped, so you`ll have to clean it up to reply!)

Webcams Quickcam Logitech Peripherals