New Koi Avatar

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Seems from the boards that you need a "Maractite" weapon in your
inventory and then you go have to click on king kelpbeard on the tcg
checklist.

Personally I think I'll be leaving this one for a bit as I imagine
prices will have gone through the roof but I thought the info might be
useful to anyone who happens to have a maractite weapon already.

--
If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!

Im going to have to wait on this once since none that I can find are
buyable, and neo is running like a snail in molasses going uphill in winter
at the moment
"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Seems from the boards that you need a "Maractite" weapon in your
> inventory and then you go have to click on king kelpbeard on the tcg
> checklist.
>
> Personally I think I'll be leaving this one for a bit as I imagine
> prices will have gone through the roof but I thought the info might be
> useful to anyone who happens to have a maractite weapon already.
>

> --
> If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
> It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!
> --------- No pets will be harmed in the playing of this game. ---------
> www.x-kings.com/public/new_user.php?friend=Tael

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Seems from the boards that you need a "Maractite" weapon in your
> inventory and then you go have to click on king kelpbeard on the tcg
> checklist.
>
> Personally I think I'll be leaving this one for a bit as I imagine
> prices will have gone through the roof but I thought the info might be
> useful to anyone who happens to have a maractite weapon already.
> --
> If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
> It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!
> --------- No pets will be harmed in the playing of this game. ---------
> www.x-kings.com/public/new_user.php?friend=Tael

I was wondering if the Shop ever had any stock. So with the items being
'new' and therefore 'rare' and also being a weapon in a 'war' I doubt the
prices ever got low to begin with. And now an Avatar.

Oh, and nice plug/referal. :)

daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Seems from the boards that you need a "Maractite" weapon in your
> > inventory and then you go have to click on king kelpbeard on the tcg
> > checklist.
> >
> > Personally I think I'll be leaving this one for a bit as I imagine
> > prices will have gone through the roof but I thought the info might be
> > useful to anyone who happens to have a maractite weapon already.
> > --
> > If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
> > It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!
> > --------- No pets will be harmed in the playing of this game. ---------
> > www.x-kings.com/public/new_user.php?friend=Tael
>
> I was wondering if the Shop ever had any stock. So with the items being
> 'new' and therefore 'rare' and also being a weapon in a 'war' I doubt the
> prices ever got low to begin with. And now an Avatar.
>
> Oh, and nice plug/referal. :)

"Subtle" is the word I think. :))

--
If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!
--------- No pets will be harmed in the playing of this game. ---------
www.x-kings.com/public/new_user.php?friend=Tael

I could get an item in the shop and we could pass it around ;o)

wanna set something like this up? neomail JOUFENKI

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Seems from the boards that you need a "Maractite" weapon in your
> inventory and then you go have to click on king kelpbeard on the tcg
> checklist.
>
> Personally I think I'll be leaving this one for a bit as I imagine
> prices will have gone through the roof but I thought the info might be
> useful to anyone who happens to have a maractite weapon already.
>

> --
> If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
> It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!
> --------- No pets will be harmed in the playing of this game. ---------
> www.x-kings.com/public/new_user.php?friend=Tael

I didnt get a single maraquan item tonight :eek:( sorry! I will keep trying