Turmy's wakeable

Diane

Your petpet is now level 3!

Thanks Mikki! I never know when he's wakeable. :)

Di

"Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Your petpet is now level 3!
>
> Thanks Mikki! I never know when he's wakeable. :)
>
> Di

You're welcome. No one really knows, I just try whenever I think about it. On
the other hand, do you know that Snowager has a schedule?

Diane

> "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Your petpet is now level 3!
> >
> > Thanks Mikki! I never know when he's wakeable. :)
> >
> > Di
>
> You're welcome. No one really knows, I just try whenever I think about
it. On
> the other hand, do you know that Snowager has a schedule?

Yes and I usually get blasted, like now. LOL

ty

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has completely restored your pet's hp...