Need a webcam software recommendation

The camera is a D-Link, DCS-2100 network camera. I'm looking for
software that will take a snapshot on a pre-defined schedule (every
min., 30-min., hour, whatever), & then FTP the captured .jpg to my web
site.

I've found lots of software but they either A)don't handle this
camera, B)don't have a scheduler of the nature I'm referring to, etc.

Any recommendations would be most appreciated.

Thx,

- S D R -
3 answers Last reply
More about need webcam software recommendation

    heh
    If this is your dlink camera, try browsing through the camera's
    configuration pages as the camera is fully capable of doing it what you wish
    with no other software needed.

    "Steve" <sdrichardson@direcway.com> wrote in message
    > The camera is a D-Link, DCS-2100 network camera. I'm looking for
    > software that will take a snapshot on a pre-defined schedule (every
    > min., 30-min., hour, whatever), & then FTP the captured .jpg to my web
    > site.
    >
    > I've found lots of software but they either A)don't handle this
    > camera, B)don't have a scheduler of the nature I'm referring to, etc.
    >
    > Any recommendations would be most appreciated.
    >
    > Thx,
    >
    > - S D R -

    Active WebCam from Pysoft can do this.

    http://www.pysoft.com

    I use it with a Dlink 2100+

    mk38

    "Steve" <sdrichardson@direcway.com> wrote in message
    > The camera is a D-Link, DCS-2100 network camera. I'm looking for
    > software that will take a snapshot on a pre-defined schedule (every
    > min., 30-min., hour, whatever), & then FTP the captured .jpg to my web
    > site.
    >
    > I've found lots of software but they either A)don't handle this
    > camera, B)don't have a scheduler of the nature I'm referring to, etc.
    >
    > Any recommendations would be most appreciated.
    >
    > Thx,
    >
    > - S D R -

    Hi

    http://www.trackercam.com

    Y'll get an error message cos you
    don't have a trackepod, but it will work fine

    See you soon :
    http://patibul.no-ip.org:8090

    "Steve" <sdrichardson@direcway.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    be02422b.0406190731.572b558f@posting.google.com...
    > The camera is a D-Link, DCS-2100 network camera. I'm looking for
    > software that will take a snapshot on a pre-defined schedule (every
    > min., 30-min., hour, whatever), & then FTP the captured .jpg to my web
    > site.
    >
    > I've found lots of software but they either A)don't handle this
    > camera, B)don't have a scheduler of the nature I'm referring to, etc.
    >
    > Any recommendations would be most appreciated.
    >
    > Thx,
    >
    > - S D R -

Webcams Cameras Software Peripherals