Anyone seen this one

Last response: in Video Games
May 28, 2005 12:51:04 AM

Not seen this before.

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Royal Kougra' as an avatar on the Neoboards!

More about : question

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 12:51:05 AM

Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.. wrote:
> Not seen this before.
>
> Something Has Happened!
> You are now eligible to use 'Royal Kougra' as an avatar on the Neoboards!

How did you get it?
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 3:11:08 AM

yes- how did you get it?!
"christal63" <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.. wrote:
>> Not seen this before.
>>
>> Something Has Happened!
>> You are now eligible to use 'Royal Kougra' as an avatar on the
>> Neoboards!
>
> How did you get it?

May 30, 2005 1:07:55 AM

I went to someones "cant remember who :-((" lookup and it just poped up
as a random event,
it counted cos it's in me avvie list..... sTrAnGe
also looked on other sites to see if i could see it on the
lists but it's not on there lists.....
Could i have a realy rare one?

"Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.." <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Not seen this before.
>
> Something Has Happened!
> You are now eligible to use 'Royal Kougra' as an avatar on the Neoboards!

May 30, 2005 3:05:10 AM

Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.. [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
> I went to someones "cant remember who :-((" lookup and it just poped up
> as a random event,
> it counted cos it's in me avvie list..... sTrAnGe
> also looked on other sites to see if i could see it on the
> lists but it's not on there lists.....
> Could i have a realy rare one?

What is it called exactly?

--
If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!

Les wrote:
> Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.. [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
> > "Royal Kougra"
>
> I just asked on the boards and no one has heard of it so they want to
> know what it looks like.
>
> What is the URL of the picture? To find out do to the drop down list and
> pick it and then do a right click and look at its properties. It will be
> something like...
>
> http://images.neopets.com/neoboards/avatars/bunninator....

It starts to sound like one has to go to the lookup of a royal kougra.
Anyone know anyone who has one?? Can't hurt to try...
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 5:36:27 PM

"Royal Kougra"

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.. [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
> > I went to someones "cant remember who :-((" lookup and it just poped up
> > as a random event,
> > it counted cos it's in me avvie list..... sTrAnGe
> > also looked on other sites to see if i could see it on the
> > lists but it's not on there lists.....
> > Could i have a realy rare one?
>
> What is it called exactly?
>

> --
> If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
> It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!
> --------- No pets will be harmed in the playing of this game. ---------
> www.x-kings.com/public/new_user.php?friend=Tael
May 30, 2005 8:38:36 PM

!