Anyone seen this one

Not seen this before.

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Royal Kougra' as an avatar on the Neoboards!
7 answers Last reply
More about anyone

    Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.. wrote:
    > Not seen this before.
    >
    > Something Has Happened!
    > You are now eligible to use 'Royal Kougra' as an avatar on the Neoboards!

    How did you get it?

    yes- how did you get it?!
    "christal63" <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.. wrote:
    >> Not seen this before.
    >>
    >> Something Has Happened!
    >> You are now eligible to use 'Royal Kougra' as an avatar on the
    >> Neoboards!
    >
    > How did you get it?

    I went to someones "cant remember who :-((" lookup and it just poped up
    as a random event,
    it counted cos it's in me avvie list..... sTrAnGe
    also looked on other sites to see if i could see it on the
    lists but it's not on there lists.....
    Could i have a realy rare one?

    Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.. [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
    > I went to someones "cant remember who :-((" lookup and it just poped up
    > as a random event,
    > it counted cos it's in me avvie list..... sTrAnGe
    > also looked on other sites to see if i could see it on the
    > lists but it's not on there lists.....
    > Could i have a realy rare one?

    What is it called exactly?

    --
    If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
    It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!

    Les wrote:
    > Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.. [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
    > > "Royal Kougra"
    >
    > I just asked on the boards and no one has heard of it so they want to
    > know what it looks like.
    >
    > What is the URL of the picture? To find out do to the drop down list and
    > pick it and then do a right click and look at its properties. It will be
    > something like...
    >
    > http://images.neopets.com/neoboards/avatars/bunninator.gif

    It starts to sound like one has to go to the lookup of a royal kougra.
    Anyone know anyone who has one?? Can't hurt to try...

    "Royal Kougra"

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.. [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
    > > I went to someones "cant remember who :-((" lookup and it just poped up
    > > as a random event,
    > > it counted cos it's in me avvie list..... sTrAnGe
    > > also looked on other sites to see if i could see it on the
    > > lists but it's not on there lists.....
    > > Could i have a realy rare one?
    >
    > What is it called exactly?
    >

    > --
    > If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
    > It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!
    > --------- No pets will be harmed in the playing of this game. ---------
    > www.x-kings.com/public/new_user.php?friend=Tael

    Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.. [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
    > "Royal Kougra"

    I just asked on the boards and no one has heard of it so they want to
    know what it looks like.

    What is the URL of the picture? To find out do to the drop down list and
    pick it and then do a right click and look at its properties. It will be
    something like...

    http://images.neopets.com/neoboards/avatars/bunninator.gif

    --
    If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
    It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!
    --------- No pets will be harmed in the playing of this game. ---------
    www.x-kings.com/public/new_user.php?friend=Tael

Games Video Games