How to get the Generals in Skirmish Mode in ZERO HOUR ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

Hello alt.games.command.and.conquer,
when playing ZERO HOUR in Single Player Modus i just have the US Super
Weapon General when playing in Skirmish Mode.

How to get the others ?

I already played the generals challege with the GLA STEALTH against
all other Generals in EASY Mode.

Looking forward to hear from you (please answer in Group).

--
Martin Raab
eMail: opog686n02@sneakemail.com

    "Martin Raab" <opog686n02@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello alt.games.command.and.conquer,
    > when playing ZERO HOUR in Single Player Modus i just have the US Super
    > Weapon General when playing in Skirmish Mode.
    >
    > How to get the others ?

    The same way you got the Super weapon General, just scroll down. He is the
    only one visible but the others are below him, just click the arrow to
    scroll down.

    > I already played the generals challege with the GLA STEALTH against
    > all other Generals in EASY Mode.
    >
    > Looking forward to hear from you (please answer in Group).
    >

    > --
    > Martin Raab
    > eMail: opog686n02@sneakemail.com
    > ------------ - - - --- -- ----
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

    Hi,

    On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:09:04 -0500, "The Ancient One"
    <onlytheone@thetopknows.com> wrote:
    >The same way you got the Super weapon General, just scroll down. He is the
    >only one visible but the others are below him, just click the arrow to
    >scroll down.

    Thanks, you are soooo right. How could i not see that myself. :-)

    Sorry.

    --
    Martin Raab
    eMail: opog686n02@sneakemail.com