  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 29, 2005 6:15:07 PM

I just got a surprise! I just looked at one of my pet's lookup page and got the
Snicklebeast avatar! If you don't have that one yet, look up my pet:
ClaptoniteMGP.
That was fun. What can I say, I'm easily amused!
Mikki

another surprise... I got the Slorg avatar when I looked up my Tonu, My_RhinoBoy

Almost too much excitement for one day!
LOL...

More about : speaking avatars

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 1:20:02 AM

LOL awesome.
Unfortunately I think both of those you have to have attached to your OWN
pet for a certain amount of time before you get it.

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
news:D hqme.17$xD2.1@fe02.lga...
>I just got a surprise! I just looked at one of my pet's lookup page and
>got the
> Snicklebeast avatar! If you don't have that one yet, look up my pet:
> ClaptoniteMGP.
> That was fun. What can I say, I'm easily amused!
> Mikki
>
> another surprise... I got the Slorg avatar when I looked up my Tonu,
> My_RhinoBoy
>
> Almost too much excitement for one day!
> LOL...

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 1:22:39 AM

http://www.neopiaholics.com/default2.asp

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
news:D hqme.17$xD2.1@fe02.lga...
>I just got a surprise! I just looked at one of my pet's lookup page and
>got the
> Snicklebeast avatar! If you don't have that one yet, look up my pet:
> ClaptoniteMGP.
> That was fun. What can I say, I'm easily amused!
> Mikki
>
> another surprise... I got the Slorg avatar when I looked up my Tonu,
> My_RhinoBoy
>
> Almost too much excitement for one day!
> LOL...

May 30, 2005 1:22:40 AM

Oh well, I thought I had stumbled on to something good to share. Good for me at
least! LoL!!! Thanks for the link.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> http://www.neopiaholics.com/default2.asp
>

> "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> news:D hqme.17$xD2.1@fe02.lga...
>>I just got a surprise! I just looked at one of my pet's lookup page and got
>>the
>> Snicklebeast avatar! If you don't have that one yet, look up my pet:
>> ClaptoniteMGP.
>> That was fun. What can I say, I'm easily amused!
>> Mikki
>>
>> another surprise... I got the Slorg avatar when I looked up my Tonu,
>> My_RhinoBoy
>>
>> Almost too much excitement for one day!
>> LOL...

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 1:22:41 AM

Its great! Avatars by accident are like Christmas! :o D

> Oh well, I thought I had stumbled on to something good to share. Good for
me at
> least! LoL!!! Thanks for the link.
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > http://www.neopiaholics.com/default2.asp
> >

> > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> > news:D hqme.17$xD2.1@fe02.lga...
> >>I just got a surprise! I just looked at one of my pet's lookup page and
got
> >>the
> >> Snicklebeast avatar! If you don't have that one yet, look up my pet:
> >> ClaptoniteMGP.
> >> That was fun. What can I say, I'm easily amused!
> >> Mikki
> >>
> >> another surprise... I got the Slorg avatar when I looked up my Tonu,
> >> My_RhinoBoy
> >>
> >> Almost too much excitement for one day!
> >> LOL...

May 30, 2005 3:03:16 AM

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> LOL awesome.
> Unfortunately I think both of those you have to have attached to your OWN
> pet for a certain amount of time before you get it.

Yes you are right and the only short just is to adopt a pet that already
has an aged petpet attached.

--
If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!

Well thanks for tryin!! Its always nice to get a hand on avvie counts!!

!