speaking of avatars...

I just got a surprise! I just looked at one of my pet's lookup page and got the
Snicklebeast avatar! If you don't have that one yet, look up my pet:
ClaptoniteMGP.
That was fun. What can I say, I'm easily amused!
Mikki

another surprise... I got the Slorg avatar when I looked up my Tonu, My_RhinoBoy

Almost too much excitement for one day!
LOL...
6 answers Last reply
More about speaking avatars

    LOL awesome.
    Unfortunately I think both of those you have to have attached to your OWN
    pet for a certain amount of time before you get it.

    http://www.neopiaholics.com/default2.asp

    >I just got a surprise! I just looked at one of my pet's lookup page and
    >got the
    > Snicklebeast avatar! If you don't have that one yet, look up my pet:
    > ClaptoniteMGP.
    > That was fun. What can I say, I'm easily amused!
    > Mikki
    >
    > another surprise... I got the Slorg avatar when I looked up my Tonu,
    > My_RhinoBoy
    >
    > Almost too much excitement for one day!
    > LOL...

    Oh well, I thought I had stumbled on to something good to share. Good for me at
    least! LoL!!! Thanks for the link.

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > http://www.neopiaholics.com/default2.asp
    >

    > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    >>I just got a surprise! I just looked at one of my pet's lookup page and got
    >>the
    >> Snicklebeast avatar! If you don't have that one yet, look up my pet:
    >> ClaptoniteMGP.
    >> That was fun. What can I say, I'm easily amused!
    >> Mikki
    >>
    >> another surprise... I got the Slorg avatar when I looked up my Tonu,
    >> My_RhinoBoy
    >>
    >> Almost too much excitement for one day!
    >> LOL...

    Its great! Avatars by accident are like Christmas! :oD

    bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
    > LOL awesome.
    > Unfortunately I think both of those you have to have attached to your OWN
    > pet for a certain amount of time before you get it.

    Yes you are right and the only short just is to adopt a pet that already
    has an aged petpet attached.

    --
    If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
    It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!

    Well thanks for tryin!! Its always nice to get a hand on avvie counts!!

    > Oh well, I thought I had stumbled on to something good to share. Good for
    > me at least! LoL!!! Thanks for the link.
    >

    > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> http://www.neopiaholics.com/default2.asp
    >>

    >> "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    >>>I just got a surprise! I just looked at one of my pet's lookup page and
    >>>got the
    >>> Snicklebeast avatar! If you don't have that one yet, look up my pet:
    >>> ClaptoniteMGP.
    >>> That was fun. What can I say, I'm easily amused!
    >>> Mikki
    >>>
    >>> another surprise... I got the Slorg avatar when I looked up my Tonu,
    >>> My_RhinoBoy
    >>>
    >>> Almost too much excitement for one day!
    >>> LOL...

Games Video Games