PDA w/exp pack, wireless Internet & network???

a b F Wireless
March 2, 2005 2:15:10 AM

I have a IPAQ 3955 with exp pack (pcmcia) and I have two cards I use in my
laptop that I want to use in the PDA, Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter
with SpeedBooster (model WPC54GS) and a Sony Ericsson EDGE/GPRS/GSM PC Card
(model GC82) thru AT&T Wireless. For the Sony card I tried the software
(ver. 2 & 3) from AT&T Wireless, but the PDA software did not see the card.
As for the Linksys card, I have not located software to use it in the PDA.
Anyone know of software that will make these work in my IPAQ?
BB
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
March 2, 2005 10:35:09 AM

I know the linksys card is a cardbus card and it sounds like your edge card
is as well. The expansion pack doesn't support cardbus cards so that's the
reason why it's not working.

rights...