    > Phuoc Can HUA

    From what?

    --

    - Tony Sutton
    - http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
    Nothing like a level playing field to ruin a psi-cop's day.

    Actually, this has not directly something to do with webcam. But I thought
    it's about realtime time images transfer.

    I think WMV is the file format. It's found in some websites where you can
    click on it and the media player will show a video (without downloading
    the complete file). My question is how to store the complete video (a kind
    of recording) on the HD.

    Phuoc Can HUA

    --
    _/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\_
    www.huaonline.com

    > I think WMV is the file format. It's found in some websites where you can
    > click on it and the media player will show a video (without downloading
    > the complete file). My question is how to store the complete video (a kind
    > of recording) on the HD.

    Right click, select 'Save As' should work.

    --

    - Tony Sutton
    - http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
    Flattery works! Especially on brilliant people like you!

    When a WMV file pops up automatically, right-click on the playing
    movie, and choose Properties, which will give you the URL.

    From there on, all you need to do is setup the URL as a
    right-clickable link. An easy way is to type the whole URL into the
    google search bar. If the address can't be found as a phrase in the
    database, you'll get the following option: "If the URL is valid, try
    visiting that web page by clicking on the following link:
    www.*******.***/**/../**/******.wmv". Then all you have to do is
    right-click and go to "Save target as...". Or just post/preview a
    message in a forum, send an e-mail to yourself etc.

    Another way to get a right-clickable link is to type/copy the address
    into MS Word, then go to File->Web Page Preview (Word 2000) to get
    the same link.

    Alternatively, you could type the link into the Opera browser which
    will download the file by default (probably, though I haven't used
    any recent versions).

Webcams Hard Drives Peripherals