c&c zero hours maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

giuseppe

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

I have a problem with the unofficial maps for zero hours.
I put them into the folder command and conquer zero hours data / maps but
they don't appear in the game.
Help me, please. Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

Couldn't get mine to work in that folder, If ur running XP try this My
Documents/Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data/Maps...works for me
just make sure they aren't zipped up

--
The Anonymous Alcoholic! Drink 24:7
Copyright © 2004

"Giuseppe" <giugabrielli@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message
> I have a problem with the unofficial maps for zero hours.
> I put them into the folder command and conquer zero hours data / maps but
> they don't appear in the game.
> Help me, please. Thanks.

Valx

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
Same problem for me, none of the unofficial maps I install work for me and none of them are still zipped up when I extract them to Documents/Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data/Maps, Its just all .TGA and .MAP files.
I have vista, and my ZeroHour version is 1.04 but I dont know if it makes a difference. :)

I was searching around about where to extract maps for ZeroHour and I got this is a lot of places:
Documents/Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data/Maps

So this is the right place to extract but it still doesn't work for me :(

refugeesus

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2010
When I went to add my maps, it was suggested (in a read me file) that I play a skirmish game first (I guess this made the folder available) and then I had no issues!