Premium Neopets

Last response: in Video Games
May 31, 2005 2:44:17 PM

Have the option of recommending a few players for premium neo. It is my
understanding that you accept you are in.
Keep in mind that it costs $8.00 a month. As for the bennies; been a lot of
posts on that - any one interested.

More about : premium neopets

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 3:09:34 PM

wow, tempting; what are the differences that you like? Do you find it to be
worth it? How much time do you spend playing?
Thanks,
Mikki

"doctorgunner" <doctorgunner03@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Have the option of recommending a few players for premium neo. It is my
> understanding that you accept you are in.
> Keep in mind that it costs $8.00 a month. As for the bennies; been a lot of
> posts on that - any one interested.

June 1, 2005 12:33:12 AM

doctorgunner [doctorgunner03@comcast.net] said
> Have the option of recommending a few players for premium neo. It is my
> understanding that you accept you are in.
> Keep in mind that it costs $8.00 a month. As for the bennies; been a lot of
> posts on that - any one interested.

The only benefits I've read here regarding Premium Neopets is a good
turn around for support queries, no adverts and an avi that you cannot
get otherwise. Is that about it?

And is it available outside of the USA?

--
If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!

Ummm, I dont think its even worth paying for. Unless they gave you alot of
cool stuff, and rigged the game to your advantage :p

!