Premium Neopets

Have the option of recommending a few players for premium neo. It is my
understanding that you accept you are in.
Keep in mind that it costs $8.00 a month. As for the bennies; been a lot of
posts on that - any one interested.
3 answers Last reply
More about premium neopets

    wow, tempting; what are the differences that you like? Do you find it to be
    worth it? How much time do you spend playing?
    Thanks,
    Mikki

    doctorgunner [doctorgunner03@comcast.net] said
    > Have the option of recommending a few players for premium neo. It is my
    > understanding that you accept you are in.
    > Keep in mind that it costs $8.00 a month. As for the bennies; been a lot of
    > posts on that - any one interested.

    The only benefits I've read here regarding Premium Neopets is a good
    turn around for support queries, no adverts and an avi that you cannot
    get otherwise. Is that about it?

    And is it available outside of the USA?

    --
    If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
    It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!

    Ummm, I dont think its even worth paying for. Unless they gave you alot of
    cool stuff, and rigged the game to your advantage :P
    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > doctorgunner [doctorgunner03@comcast.net] said
    >> Have the option of recommending a few players for premium neo. It is my
    >> understanding that you accept you are in.
    >> Keep in mind that it costs $8.00 a month. As for the bennies; been a lot
    >> of
    >> posts on that - any one interested.
    >
    > The only benefits I've read here regarding Premium Neopets is a good
    > turn around for support queries, no adverts and an avi that you cannot
    > get otherwise. Is that about it?
    >
    > And is it available outside of the USA?
    >

    > --
    > If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
    > It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!
    > --------- No pets will be harmed in the playing of this game. ---------
    > www.x-kings.com/public/new_user.php?friend=Tael

Games Video Games