Is Baron Matrix The World's Greatest & Always Right?

orsino

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
DELETED.

I await thread locking and disciplinary action from the mods...

I'm a big boy and I can take my punishment! :D

orsino

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
I've been trying to add a vote poll but for some reason I can't. Maybe a truly superior deity like Baron might be able to do that. Not me. I guess I am just a genetically deficient untermenschen after all...

croc

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 14, 2005
I once knew a real Baron... His wife, the Baroness, bought him an outrageous car for no reason. I mention this for no reason.

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
Our lives are in BaronBS's hands. He invented the world and he is the greatest god ever mentioned on his place(the earth).
Don't challenge him, because he might get mad and he can predict something really really bad, for all of us!

anton

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2001
Orsino, for someone who posts on boards like these (ie some kind of enthusiast) and claims to have done all you've done, including earning $8m, you have a below average machine and are waiting until June next year for your new one.

Just seems a little strange...

locky28

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2006
Why wouldn't you buy a better rig if you've earnt so much cash, let alone be waiting six months for your next build.

EDIT: F*ck it Anton, sif type faster than me :(

The_Abyss

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
If you want to single out an individual user, try doing so in a normal thread keeping it relevant to the subject and using some wit rather than posting pap like this on it's own. This is a CPU forum, not an outlet for a failed second rate wanna-be comic with an attention seeking disorder.

Dade_0182

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
Dude, WTF are you trying to do with this thread? Pointless and inappropriate. He gets owed enough by just about anyone with a little knowledge about intel vs. amd.

Pippero

Distinguished
May 26, 2006
Baron Matrix has recently stated that he is "better than everyone else" and he is "always right." This is your chance to be heard Quickly before this thread is locked! You might also want to post some of your own life's legitimate highlights to see if the Baron can beat them.

In my case, I've lived in 33 countries, ran a $100 million company with 63 employees, earned a career total of over $8 million, had an international bestseller in 28 countries translated into 10 languages, met with a US President, owned 37 motorcycles and over 60 cars including a 427 Corvette and a Lotus Elan, held a national motorcycle racing licence, and made love to 29 beautiful women.

Now, I believe that the Baron is the kind of bottom-dwelling whale-dreck techie that we used to keep in a windowless room in my company and just throw in some raw meat every once in a while. However, I remain with an open mind and wish to be convinced that Baron Matrix is indeed the greatest living specimen of Homo Sapiens.

Vote early and vote often! :lol:

I await thread locking and disciplinary action from the mods... :cry:
Does anybody else want to start a bragging thread? :roll:

orsino

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
Ah, so now I get flamed! Par for the course. Yes, Orsino fans, if you read up on some of my other threads you will find that since I am not infallible like the Baron Deity, I got butt**** in my last divorce and lost everything including my shirt. Now I'm just a regular working schmuck. Just another miserable unwashed proletarian seeking a Baron to worship. :lol:

orsino

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
I mean about your life and all.

Yup. Dead serious. There's lots more but I left it out due to my extreme modesty. :lol: But of course there is no way that I or any other carbon-based life form who aspires to sapience can possibly live up to the acknowledged standard of He Who Is Always Right And Better Than Everyone. :roll:

You are such a loser. You sorry a$$ putz. Who cares what the baronmatrix says, this is an anonymous public forum. Get a life! And fast...

Seriously, find something better to so than create bull$hit threads to increase your post count.

+1 for me!

If you want to single out an individual user, try doing so in a normal thread keeping it relevant to the subject and using some wit rather than posting pap like this on it's own. This is a CPU forum, not an outlet for a failed second rate wanna-be comic with an attention seeking disorder.

word