Automatic Restore Points?

Hello all. Is there a way to set System Restore to auatomatically create a
restore point at every bootup? I turn on the system each morning and would
like to create a restore point at that time, but have to do it manually.
Some kind of automation in this would be helpful.
Thanks.

Hi,

A shortcut The following file could place into the Startup folder and
each time the system starts a restore point will be created. Be aware
the if the system is restarted multiple time a date a new restore
point will be created. If this is the case you my want to remove the
shortcut before rebooting.

Single click System Restore Point – By Doug Knox MVP:
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_sysrestorepoint.htm

You could also adjust the frequency at which restore points are
created each day. Say the system is on eight hours a day, then the
frequency could be set to just under eight hours. But this would not
guarantee a restore point would be created a startup.

Windows Tweaks & Tips - Bill James, Microsoft MVP:
http://billsway.com/notes%5Fpublic/WinXP%5FTweaks/
XPSystemRestorePointFrequency.vbs
A utility to change the frequency WinXP System Restore creates Restore
Points.
XPSystemRestoreLife.vbs
A utility to change the number of days WinXP System Restore maintains
Restore Points.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

LMO wrote:
> Hello all. Is there a way to set System Restore to
> auatomatically create a restore point at every bootup? I
> turn on the system each morning and would like to create
> a restore point at that time, but have to do it manually.
> Some kind of automation in this would be helpful. Thanks.

Many thanks!