Can't play Frumball :-(

Diane

Haven't been able to play this game for months now. Always says something
is wrong with Shockwave. I keep downloading Shockwave, but still can't
play. Anyone have any ideas? I even emailed Neopets about it, but they
never got back to me. Of course, today is Frumball day. Arggghhh! I can
play other Shockwave games so I can't figure this one out at all. TIA

Di

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Diane [sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com] said
> Haven't been able to play this game for months now. Always says something
> is wrong with Shockwave. I keep downloading Shockwave, but still can't
> play. Anyone have any ideas? I even emailed Neopets about it, but they
> never got back to me. Of course, today is Frumball day. Arggghhh! I can
> play other Shockwave games so I can't figure this one out at all. TIA

What does it say is wrong? And have you tried uninstalling shockwave
before re-installing it again?

--
If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!

Diane

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Diane [sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com] said
> > Haven't been able to play this game for months now. Always says
something
> > is wrong with Shockwave. I keep downloading Shockwave, but still can't
> > play. Anyone have any ideas? I even emailed Neopets about it, but they
> > never got back to me. Of course, today is Frumball day. Arggghhh! I
can
> > play other Shockwave games so I can't figure this one out at all. TIA
> >

> What does it say is wrong? And have you tried uninstalling shockwave
> before re-installing it again?

Let me see if I can remember. Shockwave has playback errors, or something
like that. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled several times. This is
what I did today: installed and restarted my computer. It didn't work.
Installed again and DIDN'T restart and it actually worked! I'm going back
now to see if I can get into it again. At least I got to play 3 games
today. Thanks for your help.

Di

Diane

Shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems. That's all I
can see. Of course, it wouldn't let me back in. I don't understand it!

Di

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> What does it say is wrong? And have you tried uninstalling shockwave
> before re-installing it again?

I had that once too. I think I defragged my computer and cleared my
cache/disk clean up etc.

"Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems. That's all
> can see. Of course, it wouldn't let me back in. I don't understand it!
>
> Di
>
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> What does it say is wrong? And have you tried uninstalling shockwave
>> before re-installing it again?

Diane

Oooo thanks for reminding me. Maybe that'll do it.

Di