did you notice?

In the news:

Today the whole of Neopia is holding a big celebration in Queen Fyora's honour.
To start things off, two new items have been added to the Hidden Tower - the
marvellous Maractite Battle Duck and the Supreme Deluxe Fyora Doll.

But this is the link:
http://www.neopets.com/ohnoyoudidntfallforitagaindidyou

Very funny!!!

~Mikki~ wrote:
> In the news:
>
> Today the whole of Neopia is holding a big celebration in Queen Fyora's honour.
> To start things off, two new items have been added to the Hidden Tower - the
> marvellous Maractite Battle Duck and the Supreme Deluxe Fyora Doll.
>
> But this is the link:
> http://www.neopets.com/ohnoyoudidntfallforitagaindidyou

I'm so ashamed. I read your paragraph and then clicked the link without
even reading it other than seeing it was neopets.com and not tubgi...(1)
or something horrible like that. Anyway... I actually clicked the link
then amused myself with the 404's. :)

(1) If you know what that is I'm sorry. If you don't know I'm not
telling. I wish I didn't.

--
http://www.simplerich.com/blog

The Battle Duck is rather expensive for 10 icons of attack - 9 million NP

The Fyora Doll started at 1 million and then went to 5 million, so people
who spent the NP are getting a nice profit... while people like me who
bought weapons thinking they would retire got nothing :eek:P

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> In the news:
>
> Today the whole of Neopia is holding a big celebration in Queen Fyora's
honour.
> To start things off, two new items have been added to the Hidden Tower -
the
> marvellous Maractite Battle Duck and the Supreme Deluxe Fyora Doll.
>
> But this is the link:
> http://www.neopets.com/ohnoyoudidntfallforitagaindidyou
>
> Very funny!!!

"~Mikki~" <> wrote>

> Very funny!!!

I just love Neopets 404 pages. So cute and funny.

"Rich G." <simplerich@gmail.com> wrote in message
> ~Mikki~ wrote:
>> In the news:
>>
>> Today the whole of Neopia is holding a big celebration in Queen Fyora's
>> honour. To start things off, two new items have been added to the Hidden
>> Tower - the marvellous Maractite Battle Duck and the Supreme Deluxe Fyora
>> Doll.
>>
>> But this is the link:
>> http://www.neopets.com/ohnoyoudidntfallforitagaindidyou
>
> I'm so ashamed. I read your paragraph and then clicked the link without
> even reading it other than seeing it was neopets.com and not tubgi...(1)
> or something horrible like that. Anyway... I actually clicked the link
> then amused myself with the 404's. :)
>
> (1) If you know what that is I'm sorry. If you don't know I'm not telling.
> I wish I didn't.
>

> --
> http://www.simplerich.com/blog

.... Tubgi ... A place in Bangladesh? Now I'm curious... hmmm...

"Rich G." <simplerich@gmail.com> wrote in message
> ~Mikki~ wrote:
>> In the news:
>>
>> Today the whole of Neopia is holding a big celebration in Queen Fyora's
>> honour. To start things off, two new items have been added to the Hidden
>> Tower - the marvellous Maractite Battle Duck and the Supreme Deluxe Fyora
>> Doll.
>>
>> But this is the link:
>> http://www.neopets.com/ohnoyoudidntfallforitagaindidyou
>
> I'm so ashamed. I read your paragraph and then clicked the link without
> even reading it other than seeing it was neopets.com and not tubgi...(1)
> or something horrible like that. Anyway... I actually clicked the link
> then amused myself with the 404's. :)
>
> (1) If you know what that is I'm sorry. If you don't know I'm not telling.
> I wish I didn't.

Yea, know and wish I didn't. There are just sone things you can't
unlearn, and that one is a biggie. Does make one more careful
about the links one clicks tho.

Balyn