did you notice?

In the news:

Today the whole of Neopia is holding a big celebration in Queen Fyora's honour.
To start things off, two new items have been added to the Hidden Tower - the
marvellous Maractite Battle Duck and the Supreme Deluxe Fyora Doll.

But this is the link:
http://www.neopets.com/ohnoyoudidntfallforitagaindidyou

Very funny!!!
5 answers Last reply
More about notice

    ~Mikki~ wrote:
    > In the news:
    >
    > Today the whole of Neopia is holding a big celebration in Queen Fyora's honour.
    > To start things off, two new items have been added to the Hidden Tower - the
    > marvellous Maractite Battle Duck and the Supreme Deluxe Fyora Doll.
    >
    > But this is the link:
    > http://www.neopets.com/ohnoyoudidntfallforitagaindidyou

    I'm so ashamed. I read your paragraph and then clicked the link without
    even reading it other than seeing it was neopets.com and not tubgi...(1)
    or something horrible like that. Anyway... I actually clicked the link
    then amused myself with the 404's. :)

    (1) If you know what that is I'm sorry. If you don't know I'm not
    telling. I wish I didn't.

    --
    http://www.simplerich.com/blog

    The Battle Duck is rather expensive for 10 icons of attack - 9 million NP

    The Fyora Doll started at 1 million and then went to 5 million, so people
    who spent the NP are getting a nice profit... while people like me who
    bought weapons thinking they would retire got nothing :oP

    "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    > In the news:
    >
    > Today the whole of Neopia is holding a big celebration in Queen Fyora's
    honour.
    > To start things off, two new items have been added to the Hidden Tower -
    the
    > marvellous Maractite Battle Duck and the Supreme Deluxe Fyora Doll.
    >
    > But this is the link:
    > http://www.neopets.com/ohnoyoudidntfallforitagaindidyou
    >
    > Very funny!!!

    "~Mikki~" <> wrote>

    > Very funny!!!

    I just love Neopets 404 pages. So cute and funny.

    "Rich G." <simplerich@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > ~Mikki~ wrote:
    >> In the news:
    >>
    >> Today the whole of Neopia is holding a big celebration in Queen Fyora's
    >> honour. To start things off, two new items have been added to the Hidden
    >> Tower - the marvellous Maractite Battle Duck and the Supreme Deluxe Fyora
    >> Doll.
    >>
    >> But this is the link:
    >> http://www.neopets.com/ohnoyoudidntfallforitagaindidyou
    >
    > I'm so ashamed. I read your paragraph and then clicked the link without
    > even reading it other than seeing it was neopets.com and not tubgi...(1)
    > or something horrible like that. Anyway... I actually clicked the link
    > then amused myself with the 404's. :)
    >
    > (1) If you know what that is I'm sorry. If you don't know I'm not telling.
    > I wish I didn't.
    >

    > --
    > http://www.simplerich.com/blog

    .... Tubgi ... A place in Bangladesh? Now I'm curious... hmmm...

    "Rich G." <simplerich@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > ~Mikki~ wrote:
    >> In the news:
    >>
    >> Today the whole of Neopia is holding a big celebration in Queen Fyora's
    >> honour. To start things off, two new items have been added to the Hidden
    >> Tower - the marvellous Maractite Battle Duck and the Supreme Deluxe Fyora
    >> Doll.
    >>
    >> But this is the link:
    >> http://www.neopets.com/ohnoyoudidntfallforitagaindidyou
    >
    > I'm so ashamed. I read your paragraph and then clicked the link without
    > even reading it other than seeing it was neopets.com and not tubgi...(1)
    > or something horrible like that. Anyway... I actually clicked the link
    > then amused myself with the 404's. :)
    >
    > (1) If you know what that is I'm sorry. If you don't know I'm not telling.
    > I wish I didn't.

    Yea, know and wish I didn't. There are just sone things you can't
    unlearn, and that one is a biggie. Does make one more careful
    about the links one clicks tho.

    Balyn

Games Video Games