Digitalwiz

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2010
Really Tom? what the heck is up with the HP toner pop up every time you switch a page?

1 time when arriving at your site...ok. Every page click...Hell no.

I've been viewing TH everyday for as long as i can remember and i took the time to register today to say WTH?

If it doesnt stop i'll be going elsewhere.

prcrlc

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2007
It's happening to me right now. I've got IE's popup stopper enabled and set to the highest security setting. Everytime I switch pages the ad comes up. When I go back to a previous page it pops up. This is amateurish and insulting.

TwoDigital

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
I get the same thing too... some days it's just once every time I open a new browser window, but some days I get it every time I open a new link in a new tab... I guess there just wasn't enough revenue with the ads across the top, down both sides, in the middle of all the articles, and about every 5 words in the regular text if you accidentally hover your mouse over something...

SJMaye

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2009

Crap. I have seen it all now. These HP toner ads are the most invasive I have ever seen. I have been coming to Toms for years now and don't want to go anywhere else. How do I block these things!?

duffymoon

Distinguished
May 9, 2007
23 July and no change in the HP ads - it looks like the 'ad folks' are ignoring you jpishgar.

So how do I block these things. At work. Where I have to use IE. Please!