Recommendations: Motion Detection Software

Must be able to:

Have adjustable sensitivity to motion - essential
Can record video clips, jpegs, and stream to web all at the same time upon
motion detection. - essential
Can alert me by email with attached jpegs -essential

Works with 2 or more camera - nice to have

An inidicator bar showing current detection of motion with the set
threshold - nice to have

Ltd Trial version available?

Thanks

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:40:32 +0000 (UTC), "nc"
<colosimo@btinternetnospamming.com> wrote:

>Must be able to:
>
>Have adjustable sensitivity to motion - essential
>Can record video clips, jpegs, and stream to web all at the same time upon
>motion detection. - essential
>Can alert me by email with attached jpegs -essential
>
>Works with 2 or more camera - nice to have
>
>An inidicator bar showing current detection of motion with the set
>threshold - nice to have
>
>Ltd Trial version available?

The ivista security version at the bleow link may be close to
what you need.

http://www.myiwatch.com/products/packages/index.html

"nc" <colosimo@btinternetnospamming.com> wrote in message
> Must be able to:
>
> Have adjustable sensitivity to motion - essential
> Can record video clips, jpegs, and stream to web all at the same time upon
> motion detection. - essential
> Can alert me by email with attached jpegs -essential
>
> Works with 2 or more camera - nice to have
>
> An inidicator bar showing current detection of motion with the set
> threshold - nice to have

HomeSentinel will do most of what you want.
Give the free, unlimited Basic version a try!
Download it from http://bobday.vze.com

-- Bob Day

thanks guys
"nc" <colosimo@btinternetnospamming.com> wrote in message
> Must be able to:
>
> Have adjustable sensitivity to motion - essential
> Can record video clips, jpegs, and stream to web all at the same time upon
> motion detection. - essential
> Can alert me by email with attached jpegs -essential
>
> Works with 2 or more camera - nice to have
>
> An inidicator bar showing current detection of motion with the set
> threshold - nice to have
>
> Ltd Trial version available?
>
> Thanks

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

"nc" <colosimo@btinternetnospamming.com> wrote in message news:<ccpgng$r78$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> Must be able to:
>
> Have adjustable sensitivity to motion - essential
> Can record video clips, jpegs, and stream to web all at the same time upon
> motion detection. - essential
> Can alert me by email with attached jpegs -essential
>
> Works with 2 or more camera - nice to have
>
> An inidicator bar showing current detection of motion with the set
> threshold - nice to have
>
> Ltd Trial version available?
>
> Thanks

I've had good luck with www.uviewit.com software. It lets me connect
from anywhere to view my cams and I don't have to configure my DSL
router for it.