Plushie Tycoon

I started playing today and i have about 12 employees..... i have 2 jobs
running..... and they have not produced ne plushies.... Around how long
will it take for my workers to produce some plushies? ...... Thanks!

Fire them after 1 hour???

And I thought my employer was heartless!

I guess with the soup kitchen, 7-11 rice balls, omelettes, jelly, and
free drinks none of them will be starving.

kolugunner

Its Only Millah wrote:
> I started playing today and i have about 12 employees..... i have 2 jobs
> running..... and they have not produced ne plushies.... Around how long
> will it take for my workers to produce some plushies? ...... Thanks!

that depends which plushies you chose to make. I had for the first job
JubJubs and they took me over 2 days to produce completely. After that
it took hours for to get loaded.

Henny

"Its Only Millah" <minah_me@webtv.net> schreef in bericht
>I started playing today and i have about 12 employees..... i have 2 jobs
> running..... and they have not produced ne plushies.... Around how long
> will it take for my workers to produce some plushies? ...... Thanks!

That is not the way to play the game.

Take a look at this petpage:
http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=_blazing_fire

You should start with 8 jobs of green 3-roll plushies with accessoires
(don't spend more than 3100 per 100 plushies on materials) and hire 25
managers and 250 trainees or journeymen. Then fire them again after 1 hour.
That way you should get started.

Good luck!

--
M00ndreamz
****

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Its Only Millah [minah_me@webtv.net] said
> I started playing today and i have about 12 employees..... i have 2 jobs
> running..... and they have not produced ne plushies.... Around how long
> will it take for my workers to produce some plushies? ...... Thanks!

Start with 6 jobs of 100, employ 200 journeymen and 20 managers and sack
them after 1 hour. Do not try to complete the unfinished jobs.

You should not start to build until prices are very low (I would suggest
packing no more that 750, gems no more than 1750) as getting a good
start is better than just getting a quick one.

Only make plushies with green cloth and the best of everything else, and
go for plushies that require 3 cloths.

Increase the size of your warehouse a few times or it will take until
Christmas to get them shipped and then use the rest of your cash to buy
up shop adverts and upgrades, buying the cheaper ones first.

Repeat the above until you have expanded your warehouse fully and have
bought all the shop upgrades and adverts (can take a week) and then you
can start to make a more jobs.

So then, make smaller jobs rather than larger ones until you have your
factory size maxed out but then start making larger ones as your workers
are more efficient on larger jobs, even if it means your factory isn't
full. That said, I tend not to ever go about 500 until I start having
loads of unspent cash as they just take too long to sell and then I mix
jobs of 500 and 1000 so I can still keep my factory producing while not
having all my cash tied up in stock (I just knew that one day that
production engineering book I read in my 20's would come handy....).

--
If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said

> "Its Only Millah" <minah_me@webtv.net> schreef in bericht
> >I started playing today and i have about 12 employees..... i have 2 jobs
> > running..... and they have not produced ne plushies.... Around how long
> > will it take for my workers to produce some plushies? ...... Thanks!
> >

> That is not the way to play the game.
>
> Take a look at this petpage:
> http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=_blazing_fire
>
> You should start with 8 jobs of green 3-roll plushies with accessoires
> (don't spend more than 3100 per 100 plushies on materials) and hire 25
> managers and 250 trainees or journeymen. Then fire them again after 1 hour.
> That way you should get started.

Hmmmmm....

I think 8 jobs is too many as 250 worker plus 25 managers will only
start on 5 or 6 jobs, while hopefully completing 4 of them. So buying
the raw goods for the 2 jobs that will not get started is just a waste
and the cash would be better spent on expanding the warehouse or buying
adverts. You would also have to have expanded your factory another size
to do 8 jobs.

But that is just my view. :)

--

"kolugunner" <steven_mackie@huskeralum.com> schreef in bericht
> Fire them after 1 hour???
>
> And I thought my employer was heartless!
>
> I guess with the soup kitchen, 7-11 rice balls, omelettes, jelly, and
> free drinks none of them will be starving.
>
> kolugunner

Yeah, life is hard :). But it's the only solution.
You can't afford to keep them if they have nothing to do.
There is only 1 manager that you can't fire, he costs 74 np per hour, only
during working hours.
And you have to pay rent, so it's important to work fast and make some
profit soon.

--
M00ndreamz
****