Packrat Avie!!

Whoo hoo! Finally got the packrat avie... now to clean out all that
stuff! I ended up buying lots of books for my pet, so maybe I'll end up
with a trophy for reading books too, I only need about 150 more to get up
there.

Off to sell... (oh, if anyone needs some junk for the avie, let me know
and I'll put stuff up in trades.)

-Lois

Congratulations!!! I got the avatar months ago and still have over 500 items in
my SDB. It's taking me a really long time to clean it out. Hope you do better
and faster!
Mikki

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Whoo hoo! Finally got the packrat avie... now to clean out all that
> stuff! I ended up buying lots of books for my pet, so maybe I'll end up
> with a trophy for reading books too, I only need about 150 more to get up
> there.
>
> Off to sell... (oh, if anyone needs some junk for the avie, let me know
> and I'll put stuff up in trades.)
>
> -Lois

Spaminator

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2005

mzdebizcold is a friend of mine who is trying to get the avatar for the
second time after having been frozen :-( She's bound to be suspicious
of any help though 'cause it was a friend of her's who got her frozen.

If you could help her out that would be great. Tell her "the great and
powerful Charles" sent you in her direction and she'll be thrilled :)

In article