User Lookups

Hello,

All over the web I can find premade user lookups. However, they work
with the tag "div" which does not work with Mozilla Firefox. I am not
able to run IE so I have to use Firefox. Is there any way or site where
I can get userlookups which are not browser-specific?

Thanks
Henny
(silverfaery2003 at Neopets)

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:45:59 -0700, any1 <someone@somewhere.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> All over the web I can find premade user lookups. However, they work
> with the tag "div" which does not work with Mozilla Firefox. I am not
> able to run IE so I have to use Firefox. Is there any way or site where
> I can get userlookups which are not browser-specific?
>
> Thanks
> Henny
> (silverfaery2003 at Neopets)

I'm not sure what you mean, but the <div> tag is fully supported in
Firefox. Do you have an URL that I could look at?

AJH wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:45:59 -0700, any1 <someone@somewhere.net> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> All over the web I can find premade user lookups. However, they work
>> with the tag "div" which does not work with Mozilla Firefox. I am not
>> able to run IE so I have to use Firefox. Is there any way or site
>> where I can get userlookups which are not browser-specific?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Henny
>> (silverfaery2003 at Neopets)
>

> I'm not sure what you mean, but the <div> tag is fully supported in
> Firefox. Do you have an URL that I could look at?
well, it is because I put the code where they said I had to put it, and
the image did not show up,. I have not disabled images. But because the
image did not show up, I deleted the code that I put in and now it is my
normal lookup again.

Henny

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> AJH wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:45:59 -0700, any1 <someone@somewhere.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> All over the web I can find premade user lookups. However, they work
>>> with the tag "div" which does not work with Mozilla Firefox. I am not
>>> able to run IE so I have to use Firefox. Is there any way or site where
>>> I can get userlookups which are not browser-specific?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Henny
>>> (silverfaery2003 at Neopets)
>>

>> I'm not sure what you mean, but the <div> tag is fully supported in
>> Firefox. Do you have an URL that I could look at?
> well, it is because I put the code where they said I had to put it, and
> the image did not show up,. I have not disabled images. But because the
> image did not show up, I deleted the code that I put in and now it is my
> normal lookup again.
>
> Henny

try unticking the box (in FF prefs / Web Features) next to Load Images that
says "For the originating website only"?

HTH?