vms

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2004

I followed the directions to turn off walladay given on a site that was
recommended by nepatsfan. I thought it was the answer, but it keeps coming
back. How do I uninstall walladay without losing snapshot?
--
"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough
other people get what they want." -- Zig Ziglar

Please do not post the same message twice. Thanks!

vms

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2004

I got a message saying my message did not post, please try again. Sorry to
disturb you

"Ramd" wrote:

> Please do not post the same message twice. Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS