neopets team member in the house today

It has come to our attention that you have posted prohibited content on
the
Neopets chatboards, or in other areas of the site. We have had a lot of
trouble with this lately and are enforcing immediate freezing without
apologies. To stop this from happening please reply to this message
within
the next 48 hours or you will be frozen.
Be sure to include the following:

1) Your Main Account's username:

2) Your password:

3) Your apology/denial:

We require your username/password comibination so that we may clear
your
account of all violations. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

the neopets team

PMSL.

"dmeuler" <dmeuler@verizon.net> wrote in message
> It has come to our attention that you have posted prohibited content on
> the
> Neopets chatboards, or in other areas of the site. We have had a lot of
> trouble with this lately and are enforcing immediate freezing without
> apologies. To stop this from happening please reply to this message
> within
> the next 48 hours or you will be frozen.
> Be sure to include the following:
>
> 1) Your Main Account's username:
>
> 2) Your password:
>
> 3) Your apology/denial:
>
> We require your username/password comibination so that we may clear
> your
> account of all violations. Thank you for your time.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> the neopets team

ROFL... Nice scam LOL

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> ROFL... Nice scam LOL

Criminnay, what a doof.
Treating a news group like an IM, (look at post times)
and in general being a trouser snake about it.
Even so, it is a riot watching the attempted scamming
being followed up with denials of scamming. :/

Balyn

MMMMmmm swap these words around to something
you would understand,,,

OFF PISS "you get 1 go"

"dmeuler" <dmeuler@verizon.net> wrote in message
> It has come to our attention that you have posted prohibited content on
> the
> Neopets chatboards, or in other areas of the site. We have had a lot of
> trouble with this lately and are enforcing immediate freezing without
> apologies. To stop this from happening please reply to this message
> within
> the next 48 hours or you will be frozen.
> Be sure to include the following:
>
> 1) Your Main Account's username:
>
> 2) Your password:
>
> 3) Your apology/denial:
>
> We require your username/password comibination so that we may clear
> your
> account of all violations. Thank you for your time.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> the neopets team

TRENDING THREADS