Someone point me in the right direction, please

March 3, 2005 12:57:39 PM

I have a small 6 PC peer to peer network, a mixture of wired and wireless
PCc connected to a hub that has a broadband router attached.

When I access the network, I am asked if the wireless connection connects me
to work or the internet, I have to choose one, when of course the aswer is
both, beacuse as soon as you are on the network there is internet access. if
I choose work I cannot get on the web.

I'm a little confused, is there an idiots guide to networking PPC and the
Interenet. Thanks in advance

More about : point direction

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 12:57:40 PM

See this "Connection Manager" page for help setting this up correctly so you can access both the
public internet and your network with the same settings...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/WM2003/Connection...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

news:D 06n2j$6c3$1@hercules.btinternet.com...