Nokia PC Suite for Pocket PC

March 3, 2005 6:37:28 AM

Is there anywhere Nokia PC Suite for Pocket PC?
or just the posibility to syncronize the pda with the
nokia phone?
thanks

More about : nokia suite pocket

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 6:09:56 PM

SmartGSM (only Phonebook)
or do:
1. Sync PDA with PC
2. Sync PC with NokiaPhone

Uzytkownik "AKA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> napisal w wiadomosci
> Is there anywhere Nokia PC Suite for Pocket PC?
> or just the posibility to syncronize the pda with the
> nokia phone?
> thanks
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 3:02:27 AM

Try mPhone2.6 (BVRP),works nicely via IR.

Steve

In message <26d101c51fe5$60f94d50$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "AKA"

--
Posted with Ink Spot (for PocketPC) from DejaVu Software, Inc.
Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/

Does not sync calendar - a pretty fundamental requirement I'd have thought!

Brett

--

Brett
!