Pocket dictionaries

March 4, 2005 1:52:00 AM

I installed the Encarta@pocket dictionaries. It work perfectly well in my
desktop but I cannot open in in my ppc. Please advise

More about : pocket dictionaries

March 4, 2005 1:52:01 AM

tang wrote:
> I installed the Encarta@pocket dictionaries. It work perfectly well in
> my desktop but I cannot open in in my ppc. Please advise

You didn't install the newest version of MS Reader on your Pocket PC,
which is required to open any of the free books from Microsoft. However
you can't install the newest version because your PocketPC runs on PPC2000
and has a SH3 CPU. You would need PPC 2002 and a ARM CPU.

*puts crystal ball away*
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 1:52:02 AM

don't think the desktop version will run on the ppc... go to the
msreader site and download and install the pocketpc version... it's free

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!