I have two computers at home that are connected via a wireless network. I
would like one printer to handle all print jobs, so I'd like to network the
printer. I have the printer installed locally on one computer. How do I
connect it to my network? It does not have an individual network card and
when I specify "share this printer" on the printer properties I still cannot
solve my problem. Does the printer have its own individual IP address?
Otherwise, how do I network my printers? Thanks in advance.

Wireless Print Server
http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/reviews/article.php/3299911

Various Linksys Print Servers
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?Submit=list&catalog=387&DEPA=5&order=PRICE&InnerManu=1413

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Larry Newton" wrote:

| I have two computers at home that are connected via a wireless network. I
| would like one printer to handle all print jobs, so I'd like to network the
| printer. I have the printer installed locally on one computer. How do I
| connect it to my network? It does not have an individual network card and
| when I specify "share this printer" on the printer properties I still cannot
| solve my problem. Does the printer have its own individual IP address?
| Otherwise, how do I network my printers? Thanks in advance.

I configured my firewall to let the two computers talk to each other.
Thanks for the suggestions.