New Trade

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

~Mikki~ [mikki721@charter.net] said
> I'm clearing out my SDB and realized that I have some rare items. If you have a
> chance, please take a look at this trade and let me know what you think each
> item might be worth, if anything at all. Thanks.
> http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=175028325

I find that the best way to can price unusual stuff up is to look at
other trades and at auctions.

--
If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ~Mikki~ [mikki721@charter.net] said
>> I'm clearing out my SDB and realized that I have some rare items. If you
>> have a
>> chance, please take a look at this trade and let me know what you think each
>> item might be worth, if anything at all. Thanks.
>> http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=175028325
>>

> I find that the best way to can price unusual stuff up is to look at
> other trades and at auctions.

Right, thanks for that. I have already done that and should have mentioned my
efforts. I've found three other Sakhmetian Togas and they are only in other
shops for over 100,000 nps, so unbuyable. None others in trades or for auction,
so I really don't know what to ask for it.

The Neoquest Cloak I've seen someone ask 1.5m nps, but have found very few.

Any pricing suggestions, besides offering to take it off my hands for 1,000 nps!
;~)

Drat, I was gonna offer 1000 NP LOL!!
I am so happy for you, I rechecked my SDB today, all I have of ANY worth is
some seasonal gift boxes and a few halloween goodie bags.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Drat, I was gonna offer 1000 NP LOL!!
> I am so happy for you, I rechecked my SDB today, all I have of ANY worth is
> some seasonal gift boxes and a few halloween goodie bags.

Thanks, you're so sweet! The problem is that it's not worth anything if no one
wants to buy it! Also, if I keep stumbling around, not sure what to ask for
the two pieces, that certainly doesn't promote any confidence, does it? LOL...

Bah, its no biggie. Have you tried asking people on the
boards/tradingandauctions?

They can be quite helpful sometimes.