Anyone need an Attack Pea?

Last response: in Video Games
June 8, 2005 7:31:26 PM

Hey all, I'm selling an Attack Pea. Is anyone here interested?

Looking for about 180 million NP. Pure preferably, might accept BD items
like T-Tears and Jade Scorchys.

More about : attack pea

June 9, 2005 2:03:32 AM

I would love to, but am considerably off the 180 mill. mark
"Xizer" <xizer@cox.net> wrote in message
> Hey all, I'm selling an Attack Pea. Is anyone here interested?
>
> Looking for about 180 million NP. Pure preferably, might accept BD items
> like T-Tears and Jade Scorchys.
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 2:03:33 AM

Hey all,

I sold the Attack Pea to someone earlier for 210mil + a G-Bomb and SoS

They were pretty desperate for it so I jacked up the price a bit. Haha.

Anyways, the buyer has asked that their name remain confidential so it
shall be done.

Later all.

G wrote:
> I would love to, but am considerably off the 180 mill. mark

> "Xizer" <xizer@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>>Hey all, I'm selling an Attack Pea. Is anyone here interested?
>>
>>Looking for about 180 million NP. Pure preferably, might accept BD items
>>like T-Tears and Jade Scorchys.

June 9, 2005 5:56:57 AM

Xizer [xizer@cox.net] said
> Hey all, I'm selling an Attack Pea. Is anyone here interested?
>
> Looking for about 180 million NP. Pure preferably, might accept BD items
> like T-Tears and Jade Scorchys.

180 million? Just a tad out of my league...

--
If you think the war on neopets has been a damp squib then try X-Kings.
It's free, it's fun, the rules are easy and there are battles and gold!