Wanadoo Problems? Are you with Wanadoo?

WanadooProblems

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2006
Hi guys

I am now 8weeks and 4days without ANY broadband connection...

Wanadoo.

Oh dear... Put that together with technical support and/or customer support and what do you get?

NOTHING!

I am so dismayed with Wanadoo since they tried to upgrade my perfectly fine 2Mb connection to 8Mb that I will have to tell you more...

It all started on 7 February 2006...

Since then, numerous phone calls (by me - with only 1 call back out of a vast number promised by Wanadoo) and still nothing...

So, I decided to set up a website:

WanadooProblems.co.uk

Specifically to SHOUT at Wanadoo...

It has received quite a lot of attention - from Wanadoo themselves no less. It has only been up and runing for 88 days but is gettng thousands of hits already...

I was originally posting to see if anyone else has troubles with Wanadoo - as they claim that there are only a "few isolated incidents" - apparently NOT!

Kevin

ExaByte

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
I have had major problems with wanadoo.nl. Changed provider in october, had a wanadoo mechanic in my house for hook up on jan 3rd while there was no sync on my cable, Sync was activated on jan 16th. Signed up for 20Mbit, I only get 11Mbit max, it hoovers avarage around 7.5 Mbit.
The helpdesk is nothing. Bunch a liars and noobs. When I signed up I had free telephony as part of the deal, since feb there is a start fee. First you get hooked and then you get slammed. Its organized crime.
You donotwannadoothat.
Stay away if you can. I cancelled my subscription which ends in november. :cry:
The wanadoo news server really sucks. So have to spend 27 usd per mo for a giganews account which really rocks.
Worst decision I ever made was to switch to wanadoo.