if u love neopets

than email me and want to share an a account with some one

First of all, please learn to use the correct grammar. My grade 2 students
can write better than you.

Why do you want someone to share an account with you? Can't you play neopets
by yourself? Do you need someone with a large account so you can empty it
for them into one of your accounts? Or have you been frozen and need another
account to spam with? I would like all these questions answered and well as
your neopets username, your pet's name and your age. Once you have answered
these then I might decide to share an account with you.

Wikid wrote:
> First of all, please learn to use the correct grammar. My grade 2 students
> can write better than you.
>
> Why do you want someone to share an account with you? Can't you play neopets
> by yourself? Do you need someone with a large account so you can empty it
> for them into one of your accounts? Or have you been frozen and need another
> account to spam with? I would like all these questions answered and well as
> your neopets username, your pet's name and your age. Once you have answered
> these then I might decide to share an account with you.
>

> "dmeuler" <dmeuler@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>>than email me and want to share an a account with some one

Yeah that and why not neomail all of us asking for our passwords. Not
that we would use that to have you frozen (again, I am sure) but so we
can share with you!

--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

this person is a SCAMMER he actually sent me this email

E-mail message

From: dmeuler@verizon.net(dmeuler) Date: Wed, Jun 8, 2005, 10:14am To:
minah_me@webtv.net (Its Only Millah) Subject: neopets team

It has come to our attention that you have posted prohibited content on
the
Neopets chatboards, or in other areas of the site. We have had a lot of
trouble with this lately and are enforcing immediate freezing without
apologies. To stop this from happening please reply to this message
within
the next 48 hours or you will be frozen.
Be sure to include the following:
1) Your Main Account's username:
2) Your password:
3) Your apology/denial:
We require your username/password comibination so that we may clear
your
account of all violations. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
the neopets team