Mysterious Symol Hole

Robin369VanPersie jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Robin369VanPersie came back a little richer. They must
have found the 101 np in the hole...

You CAN get something out of that hole!!!

On 8 Jun 2005, kolugunner wrote:
> Robin369VanPersie jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...
>
> It appears that Robin369VanPersie came back a little richer. They must
> have found the 101 np in the hole...
>

> You CAN get something out of that hole!!!

Yes. Rarely. And never anything worth the time and effort...

Actually, I got something worth about 90k from it once. It's come down
in price since then but is still worth more than 10k. Not bad for
hitting a button.