Last response: in Windows 7
June 17, 2011 12:00:16 PM
a b $ Windows 7
June 17, 2011 7:33:49 PM

Go to windows explorer and find the movie and delete it
m
l
June 17, 2011 7:42:29 PM

What programs do you have open that could potentially be using it? Open task manager and kill what could be using it. I had a empty folder that wouldn't delete. I'd put an ISO image in it, that deleted fine. Apparently, as I had mounted the iso in magicdisc, then unmounted it, magicdisc was preventing the empty folder from being deleted. I just had to kill it and the folder deleted.
m
l
Related resources
June 17, 2011 7:46:42 PM

Why cant you type the question in the text box
m
l
June 17, 2011 10:31:29 PM

vvhocare5 said:
Why cant you type the question in the text box

Yeah good point. Or for that matter, why can't noobs use proper grammar?
m
l
June 18, 2011 2:57:29 AM

livebriand said:
What programs do you have open that could potentially be using it? Open task manager and kill what could be using it. I had a empty folder that wouldn't delete. I'd put an ISO image in it, that deleted fine. Apparently, as I had mounted the iso in magicdisc, then unmounted it, magicdisc was preventing the empty folder from being deleted. I just had to kill it and the folder deleted.

I can guarantee you that someone who isnt even capable of putting his/her/its question in the actual text box is going understand absolutely zero of what you just said. I dont even try to help these people any more. It's not like you're going to get a response or anything. On the other hand, it's a good source of free posts to go towards your forum rank. :heink: 
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
June 18, 2011 4:16:26 AM

someguynamedmatt said:
I can guarantee you that someone who isnt even capable of putting his/her/its question in the actual text box is going understand absolutely zero of what you just said. I dont even try to help these people any more. It's not like you're going to get a response or anything. On the other hand, it's a good source of free posts to go towards your forum rank. :heink: 

Therefore I think it is for us to help them to start getting familiar with using the computer and bring their knowledge up.

Try restart your computer and delete it after restart. Also, if you really have no idea what livebriand is talking about, you can try using Unlocker to unlock the file first before deleting it. It works most of the time. Right clock on the file and select unlock then delete it as you usually would. The download link is below:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_unlocker/

Even I know the kill task and unmount disk livebriand talked about I still use this software because it is much faster.
m
l
!