Win Xp Pro - USB 2.0 Problem

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 29, 2004 12:21:34 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?)

Hey guys, quick question.

I have a USB 2.0 card installed and the latest drivers set up. It
works with my webcam and my usb hard drive all right, but when I
reboot, I always have to turn them off and on for the computer to
recognise that they're there.

Can anyone suggest what I need to do? As I say, I have the latest
drivers.

Joel.

More about : win pro usb problem

Anonymous
July 29, 2004 8:23:46 PM

On 29 Jul 2004 08:21:34 -0700, joel_taiwan@yahoo.com (CrazyVamp)
wrote:

>Hey guys, quick question.
>
>I have a USB 2.0 card installed and the latest drivers set up. It
>works with my webcam and my usb hard drive all right, but when I
>reboot, I always have to turn them off and on for the computer to
>recognise that they're there.
>
>Can anyone suggest what I need to do? As I say, I have the latest
>drivers.
>
>Joel.

You may want to check in the microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
news group. A lot of post there concerning XP and USB issues.
!