Budget CCTV DVR card software ?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 1, 2004 2:32:45 PM

I recently purchased one of those generic 4 port CCTV DVR cards
bundled with the Pico 2000 software . I am looking for tips for using
this card and software tips ( Pico 2000 upgrades and patches as well
as any other very low cost or free software ) with W98 or even Linux .
- thanks
August 1, 2004 8:17:22 PM

nospam4me@nospam.com wrote in message news:<410cc6af.30293403@news.myjoi.net>...
> I recently purchased one of those generic 4 port CCTV DVR cards
> bundled with the Pico 2000 software . I am looking for tips for using
> this card and software tips ( Pico 2000 upgrades and patches as well
> as any other very low cost or free software ) with W98 or even Linux .
> - thanks

Look here: http://pub47.bravenet.com/forum/3962925981 or
here: http://nzwinesonline.com/videocard/
May 12, 2009 2:22:54 PM

Did you find any solution for the Piko yet? I also have the same issue
!