Budget CCTV DVR card software ?

I recently purchased one of those generic 4 port CCTV DVR cards
bundled with the Pico 2000 software . I am looking for tips for using
this card and software tips ( Pico 2000 upgrades and patches as well
as any other very low cost or free software ) with W98 or even Linux .
- thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about budget cctv card software

    nospam4me@nospam.com wrote in message news:<410cc6af.30293403@news.myjoi.net>...
    > I recently purchased one of those generic 4 port CCTV DVR cards
    > bundled with the Pico 2000 software . I am looking for tips for using
    > this card and software tips ( Pico 2000 upgrades and patches as well
    > as any other very low cost or free software ) with W98 or even Linux .
    > - thanks

    Look here: http://pub47.bravenet.com/forum/3962925981 or
    here: http://nzwinesonline.com/videocard/
  2. Did you find any solution for the Piko yet? I also have the same issue

Webcams Software DVR Peripherals